Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online accounting basics The pussycat enjoy seeing something such as this fish aquarium video clips for cats, you can observe this video with your own cat funny animal videos. You are going to so amusing with videos clips for your cats:) beginners web design tutorial cs6 How to build Helicopter on MineCraft

Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 9, 2015

Serena Williams Owned All Her Body-Shamers Because She "Has Grand Slams To Win"

“It’s me, and I love me.”

Tennis star Serena Williams is NOT unfamiliar with being subject to body-shaming, and in a recent interview with Good Morning America she had the best response to her haters.

youtube.com

Williams is on her way to becoming the first woman since 1988 to win all four Grand Slam tournaments in a row, but people won't let go of her athletic figure.

I'm sorry, what were you saying about her toned body?

instagram.com

When asked about her incredible clap-back on Instagram, she responded with a beautiful speech about self love.

When asked about her incredible clap-back on Instagram, she responded with a beautiful speech about self love.

"It's me, and I love me. I learned to love me. I've been like this my whole life, and I embrace me. I love how I look. I love that I'm a full woman and I'm strong and I'm powerful and I'm beautiful at the same time. And there's nothing wrong with that. "

ABC

She continued by explaining that the negatives just "bring you down," and nobody's got time for that!

She continued by explaining that the negatives just "bring you down," and nobody's got time for that!

ABC


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét