Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online accounting basics The pussycat enjoy seeing something such as this fish aquarium video clips for cats, you can observe this video with your own cat funny animal videos. You are going to so amusing with videos clips for your cats:) beginners web design tutorial cs6 How to build Helicopter on MineCraft

Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 7, 2015

Mick Fanning "Completely Lost It" After He Was Attacked By A Shark

Very kind of you, Mr Shark.

Earlier: Aussie surfer Mick Fanning has given his first interview since he was ATTACKED BY A SHARK on live TV over the weekend.

Earlier: Aussie surfer Mick Fanning has given his first interview since he was ATTACKED BY A SHARK on live TV over the weekend.

Supplied / PR IMAGE

The three time world champ told Red Bull that he "completely lost it" once the adrenaline wore off and he was able to reflect with some close friends.

vine.co

"In that little room a few of my closest friends from the CT came in and I completely lost it," he said. "There was about eight grown men in there, and every single one of us was crying. At that moment I realised there was going to be some serious concern from my family and friends around the world, so I asked if I could do an interview so they could hear it from me that I was OK."

Fanning has watched the footage of his attack several times, saying it's still "surreal" to see, before paying tribute to fellow Australian surfer Julian Wilson, who paddled towards Fanning as it became clear that something was wrong.

"I just want to say thanks to Julian for being such a courageous legend; coming for me and completely disregarding his own safety," he said. "The beach announcers and the WSL Water Patrol were also brilliant. The outpouring of messages of love and support from around the world really means a lot too."


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét