Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online accounting basics The pussycat enjoy seeing something such as this fish aquarium video clips for cats, you can observe this video with your own cat funny animal videos. You are going to so amusing with videos clips for your cats:) beginners web design tutorial cs6 How to build Helicopter on MineCraft

Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 10, 2015

20 Of The Most Embarrassing Things That Have Happened To People At The Gym

“I sharted. The end.”

This guy whose junk just wanted to say hi:

This guy whose junk just wanted to say hi:

"I was doing leg stretches and my penis and testicles popped out of my shorts."

donalq

NBC / Via hellyeahomeland.tumblr.com

This girl who required an ice pack for her crotch:

This girl who required an ice pack for her crotch:

"I was lifting a dumbbell above my head and my shoulder just gave out. So my arm swung down with the dumbbell and whacked me straight in the lady parts. Needless to say I started feeling faint, and a nice guy who worked there helped me out and gave me an ice pack. He kept asking if I was sore anywhere else…"

kirstyw4c45a5a95

Lakeshore Entertainment / Via wifflegif.com

This person who ~thought~ they had to burp:

This person who ~thought~ they had to burp:

"One time I was in a yoga class, we were in downward dog, and I went to burp but instead of just burping I threw up. But becuse I didn't want to be gross, I tried to hold it in and because I was upside down it just came out of my nose in green globs and it burned really bad and got all over my mat. I'm pretty sure like seven people saw."

—Victoria Boyd, Facebook

reacticons.com


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét