Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online accounting basics The pussycat enjoy seeing something such as this fish aquarium video clips for cats, you can observe this video with your own cat funny animal videos. You are going to so amusing with videos clips for your cats:) beginners web design tutorial cs6 How to build Helicopter on MineCraft

Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 10, 2015

Top-Ranked Olympic Skier Gus Kenworthy Comes Out As Gay On ESPN Cover

“I never got to be proud of what I did in Sochi because I felt so horrible about what I didn’t do.”

24-year-old American freeskier and Olympian Gus Kenworthy has come out as gay in the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine, released Thursday.

24-year-old American freeskier and Olympian Gus Kenworthy has come out as gay in the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine, released Thursday.

Kenworthy recently completed the 2014-15 season as the Association of Freeski Professionals overall champion — for the fifth year in a row.

ESPN

"I never got to be proud of what I did in Sochi because I felt so horrible about what I didn't do," Kenworthy told ESPN of taking home the silver medal during the 2014 Winter Olympics.

"I never got to be proud of what I did in Sochi because I felt so horrible about what I didn't do," Kenworthy told ESPN of taking home the silver medal during the 2014 Winter Olympics.

Scott Halleran / Getty Images

I am gay.

Wow, it feels good to write those words. For most of my life I've been afraid to embrace that truth about myself. Recently though, I've gotten to the point where the pain of holding onto the lie is greater than the fear of letting go, and I'm proud to finally be letting my guard down.

My sexuality has been something I've struggled to come to terms with. I've known I was gay since I was a kid but growing up in a town of 2,000 people, a class of 48 kids and then turning pro as an athlete when I was 16, it just wasn't something I wanted to accept. I pushed my feelings away in the hopes that it was a passing phase but the thought of being found out kept me up at night. I constantly felt anxious, depressed and even suicidal.


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét