Here is a online classes accounting basics free , you can learn from online accounting basics The pussycat enjoy seeing something such as this fish aquarium video clips for cats, you can observe this video with your own cat funny animal videos. You are going to so amusing with videos clips for your cats:) beginners web design tutorial cs6 How to build Helicopter on MineCraft

Quintel Blogger theme

A free Premium Blogger theme.

Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 8, 2015

Sam Stanley Is The First English Rugby Union Player To Come Out As Gay

“It is such a relief,” the 23-year-old international centre told The Sunday Times.

Sam Stanley, a rugby union centre for England Sevens, has come out as gay in an interview with The Sunday Times.

Sam Stanley, a rugby union centre for England Sevens, has come out as gay in an interview with The Sunday Times.

Stanley of England in action against Scotland during the Tokyo Sevens in March 2014.

Atsushi Tomura / Getty Images

Stanley, who comes from a famous rugby family, played for Saracens, as well as for England U16 and U18. He is currently playing for Ealing Trailfinders.

In the Sunday Times interview, Stanley, who realised he may have been gay at age 10 or 11, talked about how he had felt suicidal in the past because of the struggle with his sexuality.

instagram.com

"I was standing on a bridge about four or five years ago, overlooking a motorway in Essex," he said. "However, looking back, the idea that I would jump was ridiculous, but it was as if I was thinking that I could get rid of the pain in one go.

"You are so worried about what people will think, and I thought I couldn't be a macho rugby player the way I was, and there was nothing else I wanted to do with my life."


View Entire List ›


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét